Automation from Ferguson Beauregard consists of an integrated system architecture of electronic controls, process control sensors, and full-feature software specifically designed for oil and gas production operations. We've eliminated many of the system management frustrations with a systems design that is simple to configure, intuitive to operate, and easy to maintain.
There are many components that comprise an integrated system. Among those uniquely applied by Ferguson Beauregard are:
- Wellhead Controllers - State-of-the-art design, modular components, and rugged packaging
- Telemetry - Support for various communications strategies including radio, cellular, and satellite communications
- User Interface - Includes a seamless data capture of manual and non-telemetry RTU data
- Data History - Various presentation and analysis methods including Digital Chart Recording
- Electronic Gas Measurement - Provides AGA 3 and 8 computations as well as MODBUS connectivity to 3rd party flow computers
- Enterprise Connectivity - Efficiently manages data transfers throughout the corporate environment
These components are engineered to provide our customers a total system solution with one objective - helping each achieve increased production through optimization.